Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shop it to me!


Who doesn't love a sale? I am big time into bargain hunting. I am also lazy. Shop it to me helps me to continue my laziness while still getting the bargains. First you sign up for an account, choose the name brands that you like, choose the sizes you're interested in, and they'll send you an email (timing is of your choosing) letting you know the who/what/where of bargains. I think the best part is you can get this stuff in YOUR SIZE!

Make sure you keep a budget. You can buy a lot of stuff, but it adds up yo!

Sign up now:
http://www.shopittome.com

1 comment:

Patricia Hamilton said...

Hi Jodi,
Thanks for all the veg resources. I love "Healthy Highways" and my book "California Healthy" adds a lot to the state's offerings. Every restaurant listed offers vegetarian, organic, sustainable, local and more. Plus walking and wine tasting for a really healthy trip. Check it out at www.CaliforniaHealthy.com and let me know what you think, please. Patricia