Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toothpaste that makes you BRUSH

Toothpaste lasts forever. You buy a tube and it lasts for like, 6 months. I ran out last week and bought Colgate Luminous Mint Twist toothpaste, 2 tubes for $3. Not bad. The taste of the toothpaste is normal toothpaste minty taste BUT the aftertaste is HORRIBLE! I'm not talking direct aftertaste. I'm talking, after I've had breakfast and maybe lunch, I noticed that my mouth tastes gross. Guess what that makes me do? BRUSH! Now, I not only brush a lot more during the day (I usually do once in the morn and once at night), but I've been flossing more too. It's toothpaste with motivation! I want to say don't get this toothpaste, but it's been making me brush more and floss. So I'm conflicted. I don't want a bad taste in my mouth or bad breath, I don't think I have nasty breath or anything. I think I'm just not used to the left over flavor.

So get this toothpaste if you want inner conflict and cleaner teeth:
And get these individual Glide floss picks (I love them! I don't feel like I'm gaging myself when flossing the back teeth):

No comments: