Friday, September 26, 2008

Inspired

I have worked my tail off to get to where I am today. It's hard to get anywhere without some sort of motivation. I usually go to my journal and write a list of short and long term goals to get my focus moving. I also turn to my pals for advice and to light a fire under my butt. I've started to gain a lot of motivational ground lately because my pals have been making amazing strides and doing great work! Look out for them. They're great!!

Jeanine Hattas
Self-employed Muralist - www.getfresh.biz












Eliza Skinner
Writer/Performer - Eliza's Site


















Bobby Moynihan
Performer (now on SNL!)


Jeff Hiller
Performer
Jeff's Site
Jeff was in a movie!













Dyna Moe
Designer
Writer
Performer

1 comment:

mikelite said...

That's so funny, I posted some of Dyna's work on my site? She commented too. I had no idea you guys were friends. SMALL FREAKY WORLD.